Ingrown Toenails Corrector
- 1. Disinfect toenails, fingernails and tools.
- 2. Hook both sides of the ingrown toenail with the two hooks on the equipment.
- 3. Use one hand hold the middle fulcrum of the tool, twisting the nut to fix the equipment on the toenail with the other hand. (Fulcrum towards two directions for different sizes of the nails)
- 4. Slowly intensify, till there is a sense of expansion (no pain). Patients can soak your feet in warm water when doing the correction.
- 5. Intensify slightly for every 10 minutes.
- 6. After 30 minutes, take the feet out of the water, wait for 15 minutes to dry feet.
- 7. Remove the equipment, the toenail is reshaped, stuff some medical cotton under the tilted nails to prevent rebound.
Return & Warranty
If you're not fully satisfied, please fill in our contact us form and we'll quickly work to correct the problem.